Cape Town, the mother city offers so much variety that there's no chance you'll get bored! Read more about Cape Town, it's highlights and how to get around. more »
Cape Town, nicknamed the Mother City is the second most populous city (~2.9 million inhabitants) in South Africa and the capital of the Western Cape. # Known for its its stunning nature and landmarks like Table Mountain and Cape Point, Cape Town attracts a lot of international visitors. Visit Robben Island, climb Table Mountain or relax on one of the beaches, Cape Town offers a great variety of things to do.
- Ever eaten a REAL burger? Make sure to visit Royale Eatery
- Stunning nature can be found behind the table mountain in Kirstenbosch
- Take a pit stop lunch at one of the most popular places among locals at Giovanni’s Deliworld
- Enjoys sundays at the hipster market found at the The Old Biscuit Mill!!
- Friday sunset is at Signall Hill. Get there early and prepare yourself for some awesome picnicking
- There are plenty of beaches in CPT which are all stunning, but make sure not to miss Llandudno!
- It takes about 20mins to get from Airport to town
- Taxi phone number (www.sacab.co.za.) 0861 172 222
- Make sure to take a nonshared taxi at night. The rates are about R10/km
Most popular gems ranked and reviewed